Changing the shape of a knife’s handle can drastically affect its presence. The Foreboding Contour OTF is proof of this. The tip of the handle where the blade comes out features an intense, angular shape that compliments the tanto blade shape perfectly. A black carbon fiber inlay provides the only reflective surface on the matte black zinc aluminum handle and these inlays adorn both sides of the handle. Composed of Damascus Steel, the tanto shaped blade features a unique design that differs with each knife. There are four cutouts along the blade’s fuller for weight reduction and dispersion. The textured switch to deploy the blade is centered on the handle for ease of use. The Foreboding Contour OTF comes complete with a belt clip as well as a nylon sheath equipped with a belt loop.
Overall Length: 9.13 Inches
Blade Length: 3.75 Inches
Blade Width: 0.75 Inch
Blade Thickness: 2.75 mm
Handle Length: 5.36 Inches
Blade Style: Tanto
Blade Construction: Damascus Steel, 1095 High Carbon, 15N20
Handle Construction: Zinc Aluminum
Includes: Nylon Sheath
Cutouts Along Blade Fuller
Black Carbon Fiber Inlay
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.