This humble multi-purpose tool that the people of Nepal use every day is respected around the world for its fearful effectiveness as a close combat weapon. Known for its distinct curved blade the kukri signifies courage and valor in battlefield. This blade is constructed of mild steel and is full tang. The blade comes with a fuller and the standard kukri cho. The handle is made from wood and contoured for comfort. A wooden sheath is provided and wrapped in leather with a brass tip. There is a leather frog to you can carry this blade at your side. At the top of the sheath are two smaller knives. The Karda is a small that is used for skinning animal hairs and the Chakmak is used for sharpening the kukris blade. This knife is great for avid hunters or military personnel.
Overall Length: 17.25 Inches
Blade Length: 11.62 Inches
Blade Thickness: 5.68 mm
Blade Width: 2 Inches
Blade Material: Mild Steel
Handle Length: 5.63 Inches
Handle Material: Wood
Includes: Wood and Leather Scabbard
2 Mini Knives
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.