This amazingly detailed Old English Leaf Forged Iron Hinge is coated with a black finish. It features a leaf style design with various lines and pitting for an antique look. This durable, iron Leaf style hinge is hand made using traditional casting methods. It provides authentic design ideals for restoration projects, as well as new builds that are using medieval period styles hardware. In Tudor times in England, and before, all handles, latches and hinges would have been hand made by a local blacksmith. Only large homes, castles, churches and civic buildings would use well-made fancy decorative wrought iron fittings. Today you can use this lovely little hinge for shutters, doors, gates, chests, and so much more!
Overall Length: 6.5 Inches
Overall Width: 3.5 Inches
Material: Hand Forged Iron
Design: Antique Leaf
English Antique Style
Hand Forged Iron
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.