Meet Belphegor one of the seven crowned princes of hell. Belphegor is the chief demon of the deadly sin known as Sloth. He is the demon who helps people make discoveries. He seduces people by suggesting to them ingenious inventions that will make them rich. His role is too mainly to sow discord among men and seduce them to evil through the apportionment of wealth. According to some Belphegor was Hell's ambassador to France. Consequently, his adversary is St Mary Magdalene, one of the patron saints of France. Lying in wait he watches. Maybe he is watching you. This knife of SLOTH is constructed of steel with a black finish. For added flair the blade has claw marks of sloth and this sin marks your very soul. The drop point blade has a partial serration with a thumb hole for flawless quick opening. Instead of the thumb hole maybe you prefer a flickerÂ…well this knife is equipped with one of those too. The handle is aluminum with a steel frame and liner locking mechanism. The design is the Watcher opening the pit of hell to welcome you in. Included to wear this amazing knife on your person is a steel belt clip. It is said that BelphegorÂ’s power is stronger in April. April is almost here so beware.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.