This 33 ½-inch replica Viking-style sword is constructed of solid steamed beech wood which not only is lightweight and easy to carry around for a costume piece, but is also perfect for practice and reenactments as it is safe yet sturdy enough to take on even the most rigorous of training. This wooden sword features a 26-inch blade that has been sanded and smoothed with a fuller added on both sides to reduce weight and add to the authentic appearance. The blade has been unstained for a natural look in contrast to the leaf-shaped cross guard and ornate lobed pommel that have a rich walnut finish. The handle has been wrapped in genuine brown leather for a firm and comfortable hold. Every great warrior started somewhere, now take up your sword and train for greatness!
Overall Length: 33.5 inches
Blade Length: 26 inches
Blade Width: 2 inches
Guard Length: 4.5 inches
Blade Thickness: 12.25 mm
Construction: Steamed Beech Wood
Handle Length: 7.5 inches
Steamed Beechwood Construction
Viking Sword Design
Leather Wrapped Handle
Walnut-Stained Guard & Pommel
Excellent for Practice
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.