This Corinthian style of helmet would have been worn by Greek hoplites during battle in 500 BC. Besides offering protection, the main feature of these helmets was the impressive work of the smith to beat out the entire helmet from one sheet of metal. The design has a T shape for the eyes and mouth with a nose-guard. The impeccable detailing while simple gives this piece that something extra. The sides have cutouts for the ears making it easier to hear commands while in phalanx formation. A soft leather suspension liner with an adjustable strap and buckle is featured inside for comfort. This helmet safe guards the top of the head, cheeks and neck. Constructed of 20 gauge steel and polished up nicely this helmet will put the finishing touch on any period or re-enactment costume.
Overall Length: 12 Inches
Width: 7.78 Inches
Material: 20 Gauge Steel
Soft Leather Suspension Liner, Adjustable Strap
20 Gauge Steel
Full Genuine Leather Suspension
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.