The Amphibious Warfare Spring Assist Knife is smooth opening with its spring assist mechanism and locks up solid with a liner locking system. Just assist the blade with the thumb stud about 30 degree and watch the spring do the rest. This deadly blade is constructed of steel with a black finish to reduce glare and prolong the life of the blade. The handle is doubled walled and constructed of G-10 making this knife sturdy and heavy duty. A thumb stud is featured on the both sides of blade allowing for a quick flawless deployment. A belt clip allows you to secure this knife in your pocket or on your person at all times. This rugged knife is great for cutting line and freeing hooks, freeing hostages, or cutting bandages.
Overall length: 8.50 Inches
Blade Length: 3.75 Inches
Blade Material: Stainless Steel, Black Finish
Blade Features: Ambidextrous Thumb Stud, California Clip Point Style
Blade Thickness: 3 mm
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.