The Carolingian dynasty is back! From the time period circa 8th century when the triangle pommel sword became popular comes this nicely made replica with modern flair. This sword has a beautiful Damascus pattern, double edged blade and is ready to display or use for formal functions. Measuring 30.5 inches in length and 1.75 inches in width, the sharp Damascus steel blade has 176 layers with an HCR of about 54 to 55. Guard and pommel are both made of brass with curved design. The pommel is a pointed triangle with upward curved hand guard. The handle is wood with nice grain pattern. The handle’s overall length is 7.5 inches with a 5 inch grip area. Included with this sword is a hand crafted adjustable back sheath. The reddish-brown leather sheath makes for a nice accent. (Note item is handmade making each sword a one of a kind piece with authentic tool markings and grazed areas for a historical treasure.)
Overall Length: 38 Inches
Blade Length: 30.5 Inches
Blade Width: 1.75 Inches
Handle Length: 7.5 Inches
Guard Length: 4.5 Inches
Guard Material: Brass
Folded 300-350 Times
Blade Material: Damascus steel, 1095/15n20 Alloy
Steel Layers: 176
Handle Material: Wood, Brass
Triangle Shaped Brass Pommel
Handmade Leather Sheath
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.