Handfasting is a medieval, Celtic wedding ritual in which a Druid ties the bride's and groom's hands together, hence the phrase "tying the knot". It was also part of a normal marriage ceremony in the time of the Roman Empire. There are many aspects of a Handfasting Ceremony, including the groom holding a Celtic sword pointed downward, and drinking mead from a drinking horn. This Celtic Ceremonial Handfasting Horn has a burned, carved cross with celtic designs inside it. *Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out.
Horn Height: 13 - 15 Inches
Horn Width: 2.5 - 5 Inches
Design: Celtic Cross
Stand Size: 6.25 x 7 Inches
Estimated Capacity: 12-16oz
Handmade of Real All Natural Horn
Includes Hand Forged Twisted Iron Rack
Polished Inside and Out
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.