This alluring arming dagger features a double-edged blade forged from a blend of 1095 & 15N20 steels. These steels have been masterfully heated and folded over and over, creating approximately 280-350 layers of Damascus steel in an exquisite random pattern that is unique to each and every dagger. Not only is the blade beautiful, but the Damascus steel also offer shatter-resistance and a sharper edge. Sheesham wood encapsulates the tang along with dyed red leather and pure brass bands to create the gorgeous handle; topped with a round Damascus steel pommel. The hand guard that separates the handle and blade is also made from Damascus steel. Included with this beautiful collector’s piece is a hand tooled genuine leather sheath complete with belt loop and snap closure.
Overall Length: 16 inches
Blade Length: 10 inches
Blade Width: 1.5 inches
Blade Thickness: 4.75 mm
Blade Construction: 1095/15N20 Damascus Steel
Handle : Sheesham Wood, Leather, Brass
Handle Length: 6 inches
Full Tang Construction
Damascus Steel Blade
Genuine Leather Hand Tooled Sheath Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.