In heraldry, the eagle symbolizes strength, courage, farsightedness and immortality with the bird being considered to be the king of the air and the messenger of the highest Gods. Featuring a coat of arms with a double headed eagle, our Medieval Knights Foam Shield is representative of a shield that would have been common on a medieval battlefield. Made from high quality Polyurethane Foam and featuring intricate details from end to end, this shield is perfect for your next LARP (Live Action Role Play) campaign as well as cosplay, convention costume contests or just plain pretending. Exceptionally light; you can even use it as a floating device in water. This shield is part of our Junior Warlords Collection of high quality foam padded items that are great costume pieces as well as being perfectly safe for children- awesome products for both the young and the young at heart!
Overall Length: 20.75 Inches
Width: 15 Inches
Thickness: 1.15 inch
Material: Polyurethane Foam
Colors: Gold, Blue, White
Features: 18 Inch nylon straps, Velcro fasteners
Polyurethane Foam Constriction
18 Inch Nylon Straps
Finely Painted Finish
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.