Our Horn of The Damned is made out of all natural buffalo horn. The lip is graced in a 100% brass ring which adds a sense of glory and royalty to the already sensational piece. The end of the horn has also brass to compliment the tops edge. Many horns are used for the intake of drinks like beer and other cold beverages such as mead or ale. This horn will add its own unique style to period weddings, ceremonies, or re-enactments. The rich coloration is a reflection of the burnt effect of the enchanting design that has been created on the horn. The horn's inner layers need to be treated with beeswax or a food-safe sealant before adding in fluids. The Horn of the Dammed has been hand polished and detailed with great care to bring you an overall timeless piece.
*Stand is NOT INCLUDED.
*Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out.
Height: 13.5 in.
Estimated Capacity: 15-20 oz
Natural Horn Finish
Burnt Effect & Design
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.