Switchblade stiletto knives generally use a now-iconic bayonet-style blade with a single sabre-grind edge that is often unsharpened. They were designed primarily as an offensive weapon, optimized for thrusting rather than cutting. The stiletto you see before you has the iconic bayonet style blade with a golden electroplated finish. Both the bolster and pommel are golden to match the blade. The ABS mounts are uniquely colored in a Tuscan Sun yellow with brush strokes of black and mounted with brass pins. The automatic action is something to see. Just press the button and deploy the blade with ease. A slide lock is provided to secure the blade against accidental opening. Once the blade is locked into place, push the front bolster to the left to release the blade; it is just that simple. Included is a nylon sheath with belt loop and Velcro closure.
Overall Length: 8.62 Inches
Blade Length: 3.75 Inches
Blade Material: Stainless Steel, Electroplated Finish
Blade Style: Bayonet Blade
Blade Thickness: 2.85 mm
Handle Length: 4.87 Inches
Handle Material: ABS, Brass Rivet
Mirror Polished Finish
Nylon Case w/ Belt Loop
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.