Since early B. C. era double wrap belts were used to hold a sword. Sword bearers found it was a lot more comfortable to wear their sword on a double wrapped belt. The belt is made of thick leather raw hide for durability. The straps are nearly 2 inches wide and sport brass rivets across the whole length. The first strap is 48.4 inches, the second strap is 40.2 inches. The buckle itself is solid brass and holds the adjustable strap securely. Period accuracy is emphasized to make this belt genuine. You can proudly wear it with nearly any sword. The leather sword frog is adjustable and can fit wide broadswords and short swords or daggers. This was popular in the medieval and renaissance periods but used long before by the Celts. It is much more comfortable than traditional belts. A smart investment indeed.
Overall Length: 93.6 Inches Total
Size: Large Adjustable
Includes: Belt and Frog
Material: Raw Hide Leather, Brass
Fully Adjustable, Sword Frog
100% Genuine Leather
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.