This lovely knife is made from Damascus steel with a clip point blade. The Damascus is created from 1095/15N20 alloy steel with a unique pattern. Damascus is world renowned for its patterns and durability. The handle mounts are made from camel bone and stained a vibrant blue. The handles have been polished and are held together with brass pins. Brass spacers separate each bone segment. The inner frame is solid brass giving this blade a double walled construction. The lever and bolster are brass as well. Push the lever down and deploy the blade with ease. True to the original design the lever moves freely up and down with no stiffness. There are several decorative elements to this knife. There are the bone mounts stained blue, the patterned blade, and the file work on the spine. The Ventura Blue is a great EDC knife. It fits great in the pocket and has a solid construction.
Overall Length: 9.13 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel, 1095/15N20 Alloy Steel
Blade Thickness: 2.3 mm
Handle Length: 5.13 Inches
Handle Material: Bone, Brass
Clip Point Blade
176 Blade Layers
Blades Temper is around 54 to 55
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.