If you are a knife enthusiast then you know all about the legendary metal called Damascus steel. It is well known for its intricate blades and this blade is no different. All the swirls and flowing watery patterns are exquisite. The pattern you see before you is called Random. When pattern wielding; different metals are forged together creating all kinds of eye catching designs. Our Damascus is made from 1095/15n20 alloy steel with the Rockwell rating of 54 to 55. It has 176 true blade layers. Paired with this handle, I cant even begin to put into words how amazing this knife is and still do it justice but I will certainly try. Another perk on this knife is its automatic function. Activate the blade and watch it fly. The handle is made from all natural bone and stained. To compliment the handle all the metalwork other than the blade is polished brass. Double walled and made from quality materials this blade is a unique piece of art.
Overall Length: 9 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel, 1095/15N20 ALLOY STEELS
Handle Length: 5 Inches
Handle Material: Bone, Brass
Drop Point Blade
176 Blade Layers
Blades Temper is around 54 to 55
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.