The Middle Ages was an extremely violent era in history featuring battles in both Europe and the Holy Land when the crusades, and the crusaders who fought them, were numerous. Feudal Lords and Knights used such weapons as the Bows in different types of warfare. The Medieval Archers Companion Iron Broadtail Arrowhead has inverted points designed to catch flesh and cause agonizing pain upon removal. A barbed arrow is no more damaging than a standard arrow if the head strikes and passes completely through its target. However, if the Medieval Archers Companion Iron Broadtail Arrowhead is halted in mid-body then extracting it is very difficult. The damage originally done by the arrow is inflicted a second time when removing a barbed arrowhead from someones flesh. This means it effectively does double damage.
Overall length: 6 Centimeters
Material: Cast Iron
Cast Iron Build
Famous Medieval Style
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.