A greave is a piece of armor that protects the leg. The primary purpose of greaves is to protect the tibia from attack. The tibia is a bone very close to the skin, and is therefore extremely vulnerable to just about any kind of attack. If damaged in battle this type of injury would render the leg useless making the warrior very vulnerable. Padded greaves can be worn in conjunction with metal armor or they can be worn by themselves. Metal greaves can cause irritation from rubbing and after a while become uncomfortable. The Medieval Flank Attack Padded Greaves Armor will prevent this from happening as well as keep your armor in place. Handmade using cotton with a durable brown canvas exterior you will not be disappointed. Wraps snug around your shin with a lace closure. Protect yourself to the fullest on your way to your next big battle. The standard size greaves fit almost all and dry cleaning is recommended.
Overall Length: 15.50 Inches
Overall Width: 14.75 Inches
Material: Canvas, Cotton
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.