These Medieval Hand Forged Pitted Iron Nails are perfect for reenacting the medieval way of life. Ten hand forged iron nails come in a pack, making them perfect for all types of things. Featuring nine "pits" on a square style head, these nails are tapered down to a point to ensure a smooth straight drive upon impact. In the past, medieval nails like these were made by hand, either by a blacksmith or by special nail makers. Use our Medieval Hand Forged Pitted Iron Nails for pitching tents, as tie downs or as a prop in your Blacksmith costume for the Renaissance fair.
Length: 3 Inches
Set: 10 Nails per Pack
Material: Hand Forged Iron
Head Shape: 9 Pitted Square
Hand Forged Iron
10 Nails per Pack
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.