One of the simplest machines ever invented, scissors have long stood the test of time as one of the most effective tools in history, as this painstakingly accurate replica of a relic uncovered from the ancient Russian city-state of Novgorod proves. Just as effective as any more modern pair, this fully functional and incredibly useful item features extra-large hand guards to allow for extra cutting leverage helping the very sharp blades to be capable of cutting through a variety of materials including leather. Very light in weight, the scissors are hand forged from premium iron and feature a rustic antique finish for a period look. Whether you are cutting coupons at home or trimming your knight's tunic at a Medieval Fair, these shears are an excellent choice.
Materials: Cast Iron
Length: 6.5 Inches
Weight: 2 Oz
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.