Handle all of your outdoor activities with ease with this large and in charge full tang machete. The style of this wide, blunt tipped machete is perfect hacking down corn stalks and sugar cane, hence why this style blade is known as the cane style. The 19.25-inch blade is made from high carbon steel and features a satin finish and three fullers on each side for weight reduction. The blade runs full tang into the handle made from unfinished natural wood with three sturdy bolts to hold everything together. A black nylon sheath is included with snap closures and a hook-and-latch fasten for safe and secure carry.
It is recommended to polish the knife with a mineral oil from time to time to prevent rusting or corrosion.
Overall Length: 25.5 Inches
Blade Length: 19.25 Inches
Blade Width: 4.25 Inch
Blade Thickness: 1.6 mm
Blade Construction: High Carbon Steel
Handle Construction: Carbon Steel/Wood
Handle Length: 6 Inches
Full Tang Construction
Cane Style Blade
Unfinished Wood Handle
Includes: Nylon Sheath
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.