The cingulum militare is an ancient piece of a Roman soldiers panoply. It was worn as a badge of rank by soldiers and officials. This etyke was introduced around the 1st Century AD. A Roman Legionary would have worn this style. This belt is beautifully hand crafted by skilled professionals with tip quality products. The leather belt has been cut, tanned, and treated for long lasting use. Each brass lamna is secured with steel rivets. The casting of each piece is exquisite and these plates come thick. A traditional Roman fibula buckles the belt on tight as it has good weight to it. The fibula features a double headed dragon and is also made from pure brass. This impeccable piece of craftsmanship will surely get you noticed.
Overall Length: 48 Inches
Belt Length: 46.50 Inches
Belt Width: 1.80 Inches
Belt Material: High Quality Buff Leather
Adjustable Holes: 9
Lamna Material: Brass
Lamna Dimensions: 1.80x2.17 Inches
Lamna Count: 14 Piece
High Quality Buff Leather
Decorative Draco Fibula
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.