The sky is made for those with wings to soar and those without wings to reach toward. Still, we climb higher and higher. The Trespass on Sky Medieval Dagger is a stainless-steel dagger with a guard shaped and carved like wings and a pommel resembling an eagle’s head. Its handle is black with silver wire twisting around it resulting in a gorgeous contrast. The pommel is hooked like an eagle’s beak and is carved in a feather-like pattern. These carvings are featured in the silver guard as well. The Trespass on Sky comes with a hard scabbard featuring a crossing texture that continues and compliments the wire on the handle. The chape and locket are both silver to match the guard and pommel. This dagger is perfect for any collector, cosplayer, or reenactor. You have the option of personalizing it to make it truly unique.
Overall Length: 15.75 Inches
Blade Length: 9.5 Inches
Blade Width: 0.86 Inch
Blade Thickness: 2.46 mm
Handle Length: 4.25 Inches
Blade Style: Dagger
Blade Construction: Stainless Steel
Includes: Hard Scabbard
Features: Eagle Motif, Carved Pommel & Guard
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.