Men were not the only ones wreaking havoc on the battle field, you know. In fact, female Viking warriors were mentioned in several sagas throughout Norse history. These brave women-at-arms were referred to as shield maidens. This axe is made for women who arent afraid to get down and dirty like the true Viking warrior they are. Forged from carbon steel, the head of this axe is razor sharp and ready for war, with a serpent etched on either side to remind the wielder to strike quick and show no mercy. The bearded style of the axe head is perfect for hooking an opponents shield to bring down their defenses or to catch an attackers leg to throw them off balance. The handle is made from durable sheesham wood and stained a brilliant oak color. For a touch of feminine design, an elegant floral motif has been etched onto both sides of the handle. A lanyard hole located at the bottom of the handle allows you to attach a cord or string. Available with or without floral motif on handle.
Overall Length: 20.5 inches
Handle Length: 19 inches
Overall Length: 6.5 inches
Blade Length: 5.5 inches
Blade Material: Carbon Steel
Handle Material: Sheesham Wood
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.