The native North American cube dweller survives in a habitat that rarely requires reliable access to fire. However, should he leave the protection of the office and enter into a more hostile environment, fire may quickly become a very valuable ally. It provides warmth, protection, light and companionship - not to mention its great for cooking camping, hiking, hunting and cooking outdoors. The fire strike is compromise of a Magnesium Rod which you gently shaved to expose the metal rod which strikes the fire. It starts easy fire on grass, paper and leaves. The striker also offers a black plastic mold handle with a lanyard to secure it around your wrist. The lanyard also secures the scraper which makes it hard to lose. Accompanying the striker is a scraper which makes it easy to use the fire starter. Get 1000s of strikes with this Striker. It is one fantastic survival gear you have to take on your next trip especially for all your survival or camping trips in the wilderness.
Magnesium Rod Length: 4 inch
Handle: Black ABS Construction
Capable of 1000s of Strikes
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.