The Sgian Dubh was a common part of Scottish dress. It was typically worn concealed in the sock or garter with only the handle visible. This knife was used for anything from food preparation to hunting. The Abundant Utility Sgian Dubh is a dagger with a Damascus, spearpoint, single-edge blade and a hand-carved sheesham wood handle. The full tang is peened for durability and strength and the handle is perfectly carved for excellent grip regardless of whether you are using it in the kitchen or on the campsite. The versatility of the Abundant Utility Sgian Dubh cannot be overstated. Therefore, it isn’t very surprising that this knife comes with a genuine leather sheath, is it?
Overall Length: 9.5 Inches
Blade Length: 4.5 Inches
Blade Width: 1.5 Inch
Blade Thickness: 3.70 mm
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Blade Style: Spearpoint, Single-edge
Blade Construction: Damascus Steel, 15N20, 1095 High Carbon
Handle Construction: Sheesham Wood
Includes: Genuine Leather Sheath
Features: Full Tang, Peened Tang, Handmade
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.