Whips have been around for centuries falling in and out of fame. Characters like Doc. Jones for instance made the whip a favorite among movie goers in films like the Raiders of the Lost Ark and the Temple of Doom. People today still love to dress up as this beloved character for Halloween. Bullwhips were first used as tools used to control livestock in open country. This was done by the cracking of a whip. This produces a very sharp, loud sound. This usage also functions as a form of operant conditioning. Most animals will flinch away from the sound instinctively, making it effective for driving them in the direction you need them to go. This bullwhip is constructed from leather that has been braided and plaited. The handle is wood covered in leather with brass decorative studs. A wrist strap is provided so your whip does go flying while in use. At the end is a red cotton fall and popper for making that famous cracking sound.
Overall Length: 9.07 Feet
Overall Width: 1.13 Inch
Handle Length: 8.25 Inches
Handle Material: Wood, Leather
100% Genuine Leather
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.