After Bowie died at the Battle of the Alamo five years later, in death both he and his knife became an American legend. This Bowie here is replicated after that legend in the early design. The blade is made from carbon steel with a straight back and a curved false upper edge. The handle is made from wood that has been smoothed and slightly contoured. The wood has been stained in a rich color that accentuates the grain. Both the pommel and guard are brass that has been polished to shine. This large knife is great for hunting or hiking in the wilderness. It also includes a hand sewn leather sheath with brass accents and a frog stud.
Overall Length: 16.38 Inches
Blade Length: 10.25 Inches
Blade Width: 1.90 Inches
Blade Thickness: 5.21 mm
Blade Material: Carbon Steel
Handle Length: 6.13 Inches
Handle Width: 1.25 Inches
Handle Thickness: 1.10 Inc
Leather and Brass Sheath Included
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.