Since the first incarnation, the Bowie knife has come to incorporate several recognizable and characteristic design features, although in common usage the term refers to any large sheath knife with a cross guard and a clip point. The knife pattern is still popular with collectors; in addition to various knife manufacturing companies there are hundreds of custom knife makers producing Bowies and variations. The lovely variation you see here is definitely something to talk about with its massive blade and broad handle. The blade is a traditional clip point with a short fuller and satin finish but the thickness of the blade is the prize making it extremely durable. It is constructed from 440 stainless Steel. Leather stacked bands on the handle give it a unique look while the brass guard and pommel accents the color making the rich browns pop. Included is a thick tooled leather sheath with a belt loop and snap closure.
Overall Length: 16.62 Inches
Blade Length: 11 Inches
Blade Width: 2.17 Inches
Blade Thickness: 5.22mm
Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel
Handle Length: 5.62 Inches
Handle Thickness: 1 Inch
Handle Width: 1.50 Inch<
Includes Leather Sheath
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.