During the 1950s, large numbers of folding switchblade or automatic opening knives with locking blades were imported from Italy to the United States. From there they only rose in popularity. Take this beauty for instance. It incorporates a long, slender blade tapering to a needle-like point, together with a slim-profile handle and vestigial cross-guard. The blade is made from stainless steel with a mirror polished finish. The handle is wood with a light wooden stain that accentuates the grain beautifully. All the other elements such as the bolsters, frame, lock, and button are also made from steel. Once you release the blade the powerful spring action opens and locks the blade in place. A safety lock is included on the handle for preventing accidental opening. There is a nylon sheath to house your blade.
Overall Length: 9.5 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Blade Style: Bayonet, Single Edge
Blade Thickness: 2.9mm
Handle Length: 5.5 Inches
Handle Material: Wood with Brass Pins
Stainless Steel Blade
Free Nylon Case w/ Belt Loop
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.