Butterfly knives have been around for a long time and there is a lot of controversy about when and where they first originated. No matter who came up with the design of this blade I believe we can all agree they are just plain awesome. Flipping it this way and that and then there is the added danger of a sharpened blade. They are so popular they are also featured in many movies. This butterfly has a stainless steel drop point blade that comes with a satin finish. Both the bite and safe handles are also made from stainless steel with geometric weight reducing cutouts in the handle. This makes them lighter and perfect for flipping. This knife features a double tang pins meant to hold the blade away from the handle when closed to prevent dulling and a second pin to keep the handles from excessively banging together while the butterfly knife is being manipulated. Included is a safety latch to keep your handle s locked up tight.
Overall Length: 8.88 Inches
Blade Length: 4.13 Inches
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Blade Thickness: 1.43 mm
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Handle Material: Stainless Steel
Drop Point Blade
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.