Sword dancing has long been a great art for many cultures. Sword dances in China are called the jian wu. There is the Scottish or Highland sword dance and the Hilt and Point European sword dance, and last but not least the Belly Dancers that incorporate swords in their performances. If you are a Belly Dancer and you are looking to spruce up your act you must try this lovely sword. This sword is 31.50 inches from tip to tip. The handle is wooden with faux leather that has been a wire wrapped to match the guard. Lovely floral vines and accents adorn both the handle and pommel. In traditional scimitar style the blade is slightly curved and constructed of carbon steel. This perfectly balanced scimitar with a golden hilt will surely mesmerize your audience and well as those dancing hips. So get out there girl and show them what you got!
Overall Length: 31.50 Inches
Blade Length: 24.75 Inches
Blade Material: Carbon Steel
Handle: 6.75 Inches
Handle Material: Wooden, Faux Leather, Wire
Guard Length: 7.25 inches
Scimitar Blade Style
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.