The term "belly dance" is a translation of the French term "danse du ventre", which was applied to the dance in the Victorian era, and probably originally referred to the Ouled Nail dancers of Algeria, whose dance used more abdominal movements than the dances described today as "belly dance". The Art of Belly dancing is no easy task as every part of the body is involved in the dance; the most featured body part is usually the hips. Belly dancing is a great form of exercise and there is even exercise classes built around using the techniques. Our Bohemian Belly Dancing Chainmail Belt is constructed is real chainmail links with a floral fringe design. This belt is 48 inches in length but you can adjust it to your correct size by opening the linking taking off the excess and reclosing them. So if you are ready to embrace your inner belly dancer then we have the belt for you.
Overall Length: 48 Inches
Belt Width: 1 Inch
Material: Chainmail Links
Design: Floral Fringe
Able to be adjusted
Floral Fringe Design
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.