When using your bow it is wise to wear bracers to protect the inside forearm of your bow arm for those times when your form starts to slip and the bowstring can whack you as you release. This is a very painful occurrence, and can leave a big, long-lasting bruise. They also prevent loose clothing from catching the bow string. Like modern archers, medieval people wore bracers, some of them very fancy indeed. These could be carved or decorated to suit the taste of the archer, or of the lord he served. This set of bracers is made from genuine leather with a raised Medieval cross in the center. . Metal studs adorn the top and bottom and the sides feature brass eyelets for adjustment. Not only do they look good but better yet they protect.
Total Length Flat: 11 Inches
Total Width Flat: 10.38 Inches
Material: Genuine Leather with Brass Rivets
Fitment: One Size Fits Most with laces
Ideal for Use at LARP Events, Renaissance Fairs, Stage Productions, and More
Handcrafted for Superior Quality and Detail
Sold as a pair
Suits Many Time Periods
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.