Lace these Rangers Studded Sable Leather Bracers onto your forearms for a solid but eloquent light weight armor that's quiet but still effective. A good pair of leather arm bracers can be a great accessory, too, providing that added touch of style to your medieval or fantasy outfit, while also giving you a little extra security and protection on the side. Originally, leather bracers were designed to protect the forearm and part of the wrist, that function lives on today making them a perfect accessory to add to your attire when practicing swordplay or entering into a battle of any sort, whether it's SCA reenactment or casual LARPing. These Bracers also look good in theater use as part of a play or at the Renaissance Fair, either way these bracers are an addition you've just got to add!
Total Length: 11 Inches
Total Width: 10.25 Inches
Material: Genuine Leather with Brass Studs
Color: Sable Black
Fitment: One Size Fits Most with Adjustable Straps
Ideal for Use at LARP Events, Renaissance Fairs, Stage Productions, and More
Handcrafted for Superior Quality and Detail
Sold as a pair
Suits Many Time Periods
Great for LARP, SCA, and Theater
Matching Greaves Sold Separately
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.