Horsehair can be used in many crafts such as violin bows, jewelry, and fake manes and tails for show horses. It can be weaved into fabric for making furniture as it is very durable. Ropes to fishing line as well. Did you know items like brushes, flour sieves, and rugs can be made from this hair? Plums for helmets often feature horsehair and Scottish sporrans too. Believe it or not this is just the tip of the iceberg. Each bundle is approximately 14-16 ounces, by weight and bound with string and measures 13 to 15 inches in length. This bundle is about 2.5 inches diameter thick when bound and packaged. Happy Crafting!
Please Note: Helmet pictured is NOT INCLUDED.
Overall Length: 13 to 15 Inches
Approximately 14-16 ounces
Approx. 2.5 inch diameter when bound & packaged
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.