Cuisine on a Viking Farm would have consisted of some stew which is made up of boiled lamb bones, beans, peas, carrots, turnips with a brown liquid. It would have been cooked over a fire in a cauldron or kettle pot and severed with bread to dunk in the stew. This pot would usually have been suspended from a tripod with an adjustable s hook. The Campfire Medieval Iron Viking Kettle has been hand-forged of wrought iron with a long hand-forged riveted handle. To accentuate the piece the handle has been twisted with spiral ends. Use this kettle pot while camping or reenactments.
Overall Diameter: 8.25 Inches
Overall Depth: 3.15 Inches
Handle Height: 5.15 Inches
Material: Wrought Iron
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.