Though axes usually served multiple purposes back in the Viking era, open bladed (meaning the center is cut out) axes were specifically used in battle. The blade is open to reduce the weight, just as a fuller reduces the weight of a sword blade. The blade is given a rough blackened finish to make it look more like an authentic axe. This replica battle axe was made for any true Viking at heart. The handle is hand made from durable Sheesham heart wood, and stained a rich warm brown.
Overall Length: 24 inches
Axe Head Length: 6.5 inches
Blade Length: 6.25 inches
Material: Carbon Steel
Center Cut Out
Handle Material: Sheesham Heart Wood
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.