This Castle Class Antiqued Iron Ladle is a beautiful nineteenth century antique cooking utensil. Not only is it good for serving food, but would be perfect as a punch ladle at a Medieval Style wedding. Boiling was one of the most popular cooking methods in the Middle Ages. This is a heavy iron cooking ladle, completely hand forged and hammered. The end of the handle is rolled over for hanging and tiny flat curls or twists have been added to accent the long handle. Please Note: Kettle is not included
Overall Length: 14 Inches
Overall Width: 3.75 Inches
Material: Wrought Iron
Classic Antique Style
Elegant Twisted Handle
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.