A switchblade is a type of knife with a folding or sliding blade contained in the handle which is opened automatically by a spring when a button, lever, or switch on the handle or bolster is stroked. The majority of stiletto switchblade knives used a now-iconic slender bayonet-style blade with a single sabre-ground edge and an opposing false edge. It was designed primarily as an offensive weapon, optimized for thrusting rather than cutting. This blade here is made from stainless steel with a mirror polished finish. The handle is strong ABS with a pearly white finish. All the other elements such as the bolsters, frame, lock, and button are also made from steel. Once you release the blade the powerful spring action opens and locks the blade in place. A safety lock is included on the handle for preventing accidental opening. Included with your purchase is a durable nylon sheath to house your blade.
Overall Length: 10 1/2 inches Length of Blade: 4 1/2 inches Length of Handle: 6 inches
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Blade Style: Bayonet
Handle: ABS w/ Pearl Finish
Includes: Free Nylon Case with Belt Loop
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.