This Celtic Curve Forged Iron Belt Hook-Buckle is a hand forged replica of the popular belt hooks that were used during the La Tene period. Often this type of belt is falsely attributed to the Viking Age, such hook-shaped buckles, however, are typically well known for the belts of the Pre-Roman Iron Age and found in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway in addition to the celts of the Celtic La Tene period. Use our Celtic Curve Forged Iron Belt Hook-Buckle to complete your medieval costume for the Renaissance Fair! This is the Celtic Curve Forged Iron Belt Hook-Buckle only and does NOT include other items in picture
Overall Length: 3.5 Inches
Overall Width: 2.25 Inches
Hook Length: 10 Centimeters
Material: Forged Iron Finish: Black
Hand Forged Steel
Authentic Medieval Style
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.