A dragon in ancient Chinese culture symbolizes wisdom, power, good fortune and wealth. If the dragon is depicted holding an orb or pearl, this usually represents spiritual power or energy. This elaborate walking cane features an ornate dragon head handle made from sturdy zinc alloy with a stunning antiqued gold finish. The eyes of this highly-detailed dragon are embellished with red jewels and a large crystal orb rests in its open mouth. Not only is this cane fashionable, but also handy in times of trouble. Unscrew the handle from the stainless-steel matte black shaft to reveal a hidden 12-inch blade! The blade concealed within the cane shaft is constructed of stainless steel with a satin finish (blade comes unsharpened for safety purposes). A rubber tip at the end of the shaft prevents slipping for an overall functional and resourceful walking cane. You can customize your cane just for you by adding a personalized laser etching service to the blade.
Overall Length: 36.25 in
Handle Length: 3.5 in
Blade Length: 12.25 in
Shaft Length: 28.75 in
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Zinc Alloy, Antiqued Gold Finish
Shaft Material: Stainless Steel, Matte Black
Cane Style: Offset
Non-Slip Rubber Endcap
Ornate Dragon Head Design
Antiqued Gold Finish, Jeweled Eyes, Crystal Orb
Hidden Blade in Shaft
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.