Bullwhips were tools used to control livestock in open country. This was done by cracking the whip. This happens when a section of the whip moves faster than the speed of sound creating a small sonic boom. It is important to note that cattle were seldom struck by the whips but were controlled by the sound of the cracking of the whip beside their heads. In the Carolinas and Florida cowboys got their distinctive name, crackers, after the sound of the bullwhip that was used to manage cattle. This whip is constructed of genuine braided leather with a real rope cracker for long last use. The handle is two toned braided leather with a steel knob and decorative studs. The handle also has a soft leather strap to keep the whip secure in your hand. When in use the whip will make a loud snap or crack( Woo pa sound) depending on the force used. A bullwhip consists of a handle section, a thong, a fall, and a cracker. A wrist loop may also be present, although its chief purpose is for hanging one's whip on a hook. Aesthetically, it finishes the handle.
Overall Length: 9 ft
Material: Leather, Steel, and Decorative Studs
100% Genuine Leather
Steel & Decorative Studs
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.