Close your eyes and imagine being a Greek Warrior. Cool air and rolling hills. I feel a faint ache in my joints at the thought of the space traversed. A sudden cold weight materializes in my hand and glints in the sun. The Conceptualized Ache Xiphos Sword is a sword with a distinct blade shape that is wider in the middle and base. The blade is composed of 1095 high carbon so it is strong and durable. The handle is composed of hardwood and both the guard and pommel are 1095 high carbon just like the blade. This Xiphos sword is full tang and the tang is both peened and pinned 3 times through the handle so this sword can handle some sparring. If you are looking for a sword for a reenactment then this is the sword for you. The Conceptualized Ache Battle Ready Xiphos Sword comes with a complimentary dual-tone leather sheath for easy and stylish carry.
Overall Length: 28.25 Inches
Blade Length: 22 Inches
Blade Width: 2 Inch
Blade Thickness: 4.11 mm
Handle Length: 6.38 Inches
Blade Construction: 1095 High Carbon
Handle Construction: Hardwood
Includes: Dual Tone Leather Sheath
Features: Tang Pinned and Peened
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.