That’s right, this is indeed the one of the 3 swords previously carried by the legendary Pirate Hunter turned pirate himself in the very popular anime series we all know and love. This sword is one of the 21 Great Grade Meito wielded by a legendary samurai. The pirate hunter was bestowed the sword by the corpse of this samurai, and later returned it to his grave after being given a replacement sword. We have replicated every detail of this sword in the anime from end to tip just for your collection. Constructed from carbon steel, this replica of the famous sword will not disappoint. The blade is a full 29-inches in length and sports a sleek black finish accented with a painted red hamon pattern just like the sword in the anime. The handle features faux white ray skin that is wrapped in black rayon in a traditional Japanese style. The metal guard is made into a flower-like design with a brass finish. Included with this gorgeous sword is a matching scabbard complete with a black lacquer finish, gold-toned metal adornments and a purple circular pattern that runs down either side.
Overall length: 41 inches
Blade length: 29 inches
Handle Length: 12 inches
Carbon Steel Blade
Detailed red Hamon Design
Metal Tsuba – Floral Design
Faux Ray Skin & Rayon-Wrapped Handle
Black Lacquer Wooden Scabbard W/ Metal Adornments & Circular Pattern
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.