Call your troops to battle or call your family to the dinner table! Made of natural, hollowed horn, this authentic battle horn is a perfect piece to add to your Viking collection. This horn has a brass rim with an exquisite Celtic Cross etching, and a fully-functional brass trumpet mouthpiece on the end to blow into. It is perfect for the sound of war in a LARP Event, to adorn as a cool accessory to your Renaissance Fair outfit, or to display in your home until needed. The horn is hand-polished to give an shiny, elegant finish. The size of the horn is approx. 16-19in., but size and color can vary, for it is made of 100% natural horn. *Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out. Please remember this is a natural item and each piece is unique.
Approx 16-19 inches. Sizes vary because it is made of natural material.
100% Natural Buffalo Horn
Brass rim with Celtic knot pattern and brass pins to secure
Fully functional brass rim trumpet
Hand-polished for a shiny look and smooth feel.
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.