The silverware used when serving your guests can really make or break an event. What better way to compliment your meal than with an elegant banquet knife? This gorgeous piece is made entirely of 1095/15N20 Damascus steel. From tip to end you can see the graceful wave-like pattern that these blended steels produce. The blade is forged into a drop point style and features a standard sharpening. The handle has been masterfully twisted and the end bent back inward towards the blade to produce 2 dainty swirls. Though it is a functional piece, this delicate design is better to slice into softer materials such as cheese on your holiday charcuterie board or to cut your wedding cake in style! Included with this beauty is a hand tooled sheath made from genuine bovine leather.
Overall Length: 8.75 inches Blade Length: 4.25 inches
Blade Width: 1.375
Blade Thickness: 4.5 mm
Blade Construction: 1095/15N20 Damascus Steel
Handle Construction: Damascus Steel
Handle Length: 4 inches
True Damascus Steel
Includes: Genuine Leather Hand Tooled Sheath
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.