This butterfly knife has a modern take on the traditional butterfly. The smooth sleek design paired with a Damascus blade gives this knife an intriguing look. The handle is double walled with a steel frame and a stonewash finish. The bite handle features a safety latch for locking the blade open and closed. This tanto point blade is Damascus steel made from 1095/15N20 Alloy Steel. There are 176 Blade layers that have been tempered at around 54 to 55. The twist pattern used to create this blade has impeccable craftsmanship. This knife is built solid and you can tell just by the sheer weight of it. Built to last and looks great, what more could you want?
Overall Length: 8.75 Inches
Blade Length: 3.90 Inches
Blade Thickness: 2.35 mm
Blade Material: Damascus Steel, 1095/15N20 Alloy Steel
Handle Length: 4.85 Inches
Handle Material: Stainless Steel
176 Blade Layers
Blades Temper is around 54 to 55
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.