The Admiral is made from hand carved camel bone and stained with a lovely muted red. All four mounts have been hand polished and smoothed for a velvety touch. The spacers, pins, bolsters, lock, and inner frame are all made from genuine brass. The handle comes double walled for long lasting use and durability. The spine comes with custom file work that creates its own art form that adds to the integrity of the knife. The blade is made from Damascus steel with its signature unique patterns. The Damascus is made from 1095/15N20 Alloy Steel that has been tempered around 54 to 55 with a 176 blade layers. The clip point blade offers a sharp cutting edge. The automatic function is outstanding just press the lever on the bolster downwards to fire the blade. True to the original design the lever moves freely up and down with no stiffness. This is an amazing blade with attractive features. Enjoy this hand forged custom blade at work or at home.
Overall Length: 9.13 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel, 1095/15N20 Alloy Steel
Blade Thickness: 2.3 mm
Handle Length: 5.13 Inches
Handle Material: Bone, Brass
Clip Point Blade
176 Blade Layers
Blades Temper is around 54 to 55
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.