Made for the purpose of being an everyday working knife, this lever lock is built to last and will certainly not disappoint. The double wall construction is a testament to that. The steel frame is not only sturdy but looks great, exposing the inner mechanics that makes this knife such a reliable tool. You can choose mounts for your handle - from rustic wood to real camel bone that comes in an assortment of colors. The handle mounts are held on with brass pins to also match the bolsters, and smoothed for an excellent grip. The beautiful blade deploys flawlessly and with ease. The blade is constructed of Damascus steel which is popular not only for its unique pattern, but also for wear resistance and ability to hold a keen edge. The clip point blade comes with an intricate file detailing down the spine that matches the spine of the handle, so when opened there is an overall cohesive look. This is a working man’s knife so no need to take it easy.
Overall Length: 8.25 Inches
Blade Length: 3.5 Inches
Blade Width: 1 Inch
Blade Thickness: 3.04 mm
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Blade Construction: 1095/15N20 Damascus Steel
Handle Construction: Wood or Camel Bone/ Brass
Damascus Steel Blade
Clip Point Style
Choose Your Handle
Includes: Leather Sheath
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.